domingo, 27 de setembro de 2009

À SEREIA

Robert Plant, vocalista de uma das mais famosas e importantes bandas de rock, os Led Zeppelin, numa demonstração de seu estilo poderoso e apaixonado. Long afloat on shipless oceans I did all my best to smile' Til your singing eyes and fingers Drew me loving to your isle Sail to me Sail to me Let me enfold you Here I am Here I am Waiting to hold you Did I dream you dreamed about me? Were you Hare when I was fox? Now my foolish boat is leaning Broken lovelorn on your rocks Touch me not, touch me not, Oh, come back tomorrow; Oh my heart, oh my heart Shies from the sorrow I am puzzled as a newborn baby I am troubled as the tide Should I stand amidst the breakers? Or should I lie with Death my bride? Swim to me Swim to me Oh, come let me enfold you Here I am Here I am Waiting to hold you

Nenhum comentário: